Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sour John. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sour John. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Sour John & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Sour John need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sour John?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Sour John. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Sour John Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sour John, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sour John? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sour John
OK Tree Trimming serves Sour John and neighboring communities: