Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Spencer. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spencer. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Spencer & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Spencer homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spencer?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Spencer. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Spencer Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spencer, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spencer? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spencer
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Spencer and communities nearby: