Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Stidham. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stidham. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Stidham & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Stidham need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stidham?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Stidham. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Stidham Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stidham, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stidham? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stidham
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Stidham and the surrounding area: