Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Stigler. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stigler. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Stigler & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Stigler need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stigler?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Stigler. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Stigler Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stigler, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stigler? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stigler
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Stigler and neighboring communities: