Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Stillwater. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Stillwater. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Stillwater & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Stillwater should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stillwater?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Stillwater. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Stillwater Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stillwater, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stillwater? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stillwater
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Stillwater and neighboring communities: