Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Stony Point. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stony Point. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Stony Point & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Stony Point need to perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Stony Point?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Stony Point. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Stony Point Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stony Point, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stony Point? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stony Point
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Stony Point and the surrounding area: