Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Stroud. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Stroud. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Stroud & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Stroud homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Stroud?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Stroud. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Stroud Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Stroud, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Stroud? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Stroud
OK Tree Trimming serves Stroud and the surrounding area: