Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Texola. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Texola. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Texola & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Texola should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Texola?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Texola. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Texola Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Texola, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Texola? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Texola
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Texola and communities nearby: