Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Tonkawa. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tonkawa. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including Tonkawa & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Tonkawa need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Tonkawa?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Tonkawa. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Tonkawa Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tonkawa, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tonkawa? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tonkawa
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Tonkawa and communities nearby: