Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Tupelo. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tupelo. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Tupelo & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Tupelo homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Tupelo?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Tupelo. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Tupelo Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tupelo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tupelo? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tupelo
OK Tree Trimming serves Tupelo and communities nearby: