Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Tupelo. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Tupelo. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Tupelo & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Tupelo homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Tupelo?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Tupelo. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Tupelo Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tupelo, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tupelo? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tupelo
OK Tree Trimming serves Tupelo and communities nearby: