Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Wanette. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Wanette. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Wanette & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Wanette homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Wanette?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Wanette. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Wanette Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wanette, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wanette? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wanette
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Wanette and neighboring communities: