Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in West Siloam Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in West Siloam Springs. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including West Siloam Springs & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in West Siloam Springs should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in West Siloam Springs?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in West Siloam Springs. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The West Siloam Springs Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Siloam Springs, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Siloam Springs? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Siloam Springs
OK Tree Trimming serves West Siloam Springs and the surrounding area: