Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in West Siloam Springs. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in West Siloam Springs. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Oklahoma – including West Siloam Springs & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in West Siloam Springs need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in West Siloam Springs?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in West Siloam Springs. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The West Siloam Springs Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in West Siloam Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in West Siloam Springs? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN West Siloam Springs
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves West Siloam Springs and communities nearby: