Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Willow. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Willow. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Willow & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Willow should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Willow?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Willow. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Willow Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Willow, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Willow? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Willow
OK Tree Trimming serves Willow and the surrounding area: