Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Willow. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Willow. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Willow & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Willow should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Willow?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Willow. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Willow Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Willow, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Willow? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Oklahoma homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Willow
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Willow and neighboring communities: