Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Woodward. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Woodward. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Woodward & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Woodward should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Woodward?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Woodward. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Woodward Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Woodward, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Woodward? OK Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Woodward
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Woodward and neighboring communities: