Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Yukon. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Yukon. That’s where we come in! OK Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Oklahoma – including Yukon & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Yukon should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Yukon?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Yukon. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Yukon Tree Pruning Process
OK Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Yukon, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
OK Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Yukon? OK Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Oklahoma homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call OK Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Yukon
OK Tree Trimming proudly serves Yukon and communities nearby: